Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Kenna!






Bryant learned how to play Happy Birthday on the piano for Kenna.






She loved her little bonnet that she got in the mail from Grandma Susan.



Earlier that day we (along with my parents and Aunt Jo) took a drive to Point Loma to see the Cabrillo Monument. We lucked out with clear skies and the most amazing 360 degree views of the ocean. It took my breath away. There was an old lighthouse there that was open to the public to walk through. The boys all had fun running up the narrow spiral staircase to see the light at the top. My Dad had fun checking out the WWI bunker/museum close by. I fell in love with the view looking out the vintage glass windows from the top of the lighthouse. It was a wonderful afternoon.






4 comments:

MACYS said...

Happy Birthday! I miss Cali from all the pictures! Miss you guys too!

The Cluffs said...

I can't believe your baby is already one! She is just darling!

Liz said...

Well happy (late) birthday to Kenna! We still need to figure out how to get all these boys together!

baldp-ssyfan said...

happy birthday Kenna your little p=ssy is going to taste reallllllllly good soon